View the Washington state report - Washington State exports $5.1bn in goods and services to the UK, directly supporting 22,300 jobs in the state. And 191 UK companies employ over 18,100 workers in the state.
- Washington State goods exports to the UK in 2016 were $3.5bn, an increase of 154% since 2009.
- Washington State services exports to the UK in 2015 were $1.6bn.
- Washington State exports to the UK in 2015 supported 22,300 jobs.
- The UK was the state’s 5th largest export destination in 2015.
- 191 UK affiliate companies in Washington State employed 18,100 workers in 2014.